Apttrix eClasses is an Ed-Tech company aspiring to revolutionize the education by providing online learning platform for competitive exams.
Live Online and Self-Paced Courses for Banking and SSC CGL Exams. Best online coaching Bank PO (IBPS/SBI) and SSC preparation etc.
We are looking professionals for the role of Video Editor.
Video Editor Responsibilities
- Manipulating and editing film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Taking a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Reviewing shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Proven work experience as a video editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- BS degree in film studies, cinematography or related field